How did I get Here 3 Last Part

So, here it goes. This is the last part of how did I get here series, but don't worry, we will continue to write about inspiring events, stories and all the info that is uplifting, or full of knowledge :)

So the Justin 3 band was born. It was I (Justinas Stanislovaitis), Mantas Macijauskas (Drummer) and Povilas Kavaliauskas (bassist). Since I was kind of tired of all rejections, I decided to make a cover band, and called it Justin 3. Nothing very serious, just an ordinary cover band. But since there was burning passion for music, I was writing songs, and my one of the best friends Povilas were encouraging me. So, one day, I saw that there is an international music competition in our neighbour country Latvia. It was like 3 hours driving from Vilnius, I decided, why not, let's make a trip and go there. So I signed up, and as I later learned, I was the first one to do that. So we went there, and to our surprise it was a huge contest with famous judges and Music TV filming it. We got a little bit scared, because we never thought that this big could happen to us. So we performed at our best and to our surprise we won. Won the 1st place. It was such an important victory after a long period of rejections. So, later we signed a contract with Naked Music Agency and first time in my life I met a manager that from the deepest bottom of my heart I could call a true friend. I don't know about her, maybe she didn't feel that way, but that person became a very important person, because she was a friend. So our road to success started, she started organising various gigs around Latvia, some smaller ones, some bigger ones and to this day, we got pretty far. Of Course, thanks to our fan and also a very good friend Gareth, for such a huge support. Thanks to him we got radio airplay on BBC radio One, Capital FM, Kiss FM and many other radio stations. Our fan from France Brizard Christèle, she supported us all the way from the start and still do, for this, we are forever grateful to her. Many people from Eurovision song Contest portals, who are very supportive every time we participate in this contest. And the reason why I am telling this is that, I don't know, maybe it's Karma, maybe Luck, or maybe world is just a very mysterious place and there are some unexplainable things in it. I have never met most of these people, I always tried to do the best I can for everyone, and I really mean it, I felt joy by helping others, and I still do of course, and somehow, world brought all of us together and they helped me as I helped some other people. And I guess we can say what goes around comes around.

CONCLUSION
So the conclusion is this my friends, be kind, being kind doesn't cost anything, and when you do something, believe in yourself, that also, doesn't cost anything :) so stay tuned. I am going tell more stories, more inspiring things, more things I have learned and of course if You have something to say, be my guest :)

Best Of luck and talk to You soon ;)

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai