How Did I Get Here Part 1

Hello dear friends, fans and people I have never met.

If you are reading this, I would like to welcome you to the Journey of Justin 3. People constantly were asking me to write my thoughts which inspire others to pursue their goals, light fire during the darkest moments. I felt blessed when my friends and people around me told me that I actually inspire them. So here it is, my attempt to inspire You, dear reader. This journey isn't something mind blowing, it is like yours, your friend, family member or any other person on earth, and it is unique in its own way, but I guess we all are heroes in our own life movie. I truly believe You will find something very close to you, because most principles can be applied to almost any part of your life. So I decided to share my story, my thoughts and I will be doing this in Justin 3 Blog constantly. So welcome aboard dear fellow travelers, follow, share your thoughts in comments and lets march through life together. Because it is always easier to conquer new lands as an army rather than being lone wolf. So, here I go:

THE BEGINING

I will start from the beginning. I am now a full time musician, but It wasn't always like that. (Yes captain obvious). I started my first band with a friend at school and I did not know anything about success at that time. I was lightly bullied, long haired rock music fan, who truly believed in romance and I was convinced that there is more out there than meets the eye. So, I started a band. Called it Optimism, didn't know why, but I guess i was trying to compensate that very lack of optimism in myself. Life in school wasn't very interesting, I was constantly rehearsing, skipping classes, writing music. At first I was really bad at writing songs. After some time, I was still really bad at it. And after like 2 or 3 years, I was very bad at it. But kept doing. I was young, motivated, world didn't understand me and I was about to do something so big that it would suddenly open everyone eyes and they would see how deep and good I am. But, well, like I said, I was young. But I still kept doing it. Time was running and nothing big really happened, we started arguing with my friend, because he wanted to write his own music, I wrote my own music, but we were a band and the tension kept rising, because I wanted to do everything in my way, he had his own way, and after 4 years of trying to conquer the world with our music, we went separate ways. We were still kids, well, maybe in our 18's, we thought we were reasonable adults, but that wasn't anything like that. That was the first life changing lesson I learned, because he was my best friend at that time, and It felt like heart was breaking when love of your life leaves you. I didn't have many friends, didn't have girlfriend at that time, so I felt completely alone. Like every lesson you interpret it in your own way. I felt like I did a mistake that time, but this kind of change made me appreciate myself a little bit more, and when I had no back, I knew that now is everything down to me, I was my own boss, my own critic, my own mentor. It's not like I didn't have parents, I did, and thank god I still do, but when you are in a state like this, and especially your golden teenage years when you think that whole world is at your feet, parents goes to background. So, It was down to me to conquer the world. And that is when I understood that the more I focus on work I do, the better I will become (yes, it is such a simple and obvious resolution, but you know, it is like with workouts, the main problem with every workout is that you have to actually do it). So once it went to my brain and blood I made a promise that I will do my best every day, I will do even a tiny small task, every day to get closer to my goal. And I started my other band and called it Alive Way. (again, why did I called it, I had a problem with band names, I just needed one, and I really didn't spent a lot of time thinking of one, so I just took almost first result I came up with).
I will tell you more about it in next blog post.

CONCLUSION

What I have learned during these early music career stage is that it is hard to rely on other people, but it is not their fault. They don't owe you anything, and you don't owe them anything, so it is just the matter of what you want from yourself, because nobody is going to do work for You, and it is all down to yourself, and when you do your part, than suddenly other like minded people will appear and will join your cause. But all about that in next blog post. Stay tuned my friends and like I said. Let me know your thoughts, insights, maybe you remember something from your early days that keeps you going up to now, share it. Let's march together!

Best Regards
Justin

Justin 3 facebook
Justin 3 Twitter
Justin 3 Youtube
Justin 3 instagram
Justin 3 Spotify

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai